There are a lot of things that we like about concrete and the floors made in concrete and the little maintenance they require is the most favorite benefit of all.
This is because of the fact that the concrete floors are made up of finest of the concrete that you will be able to find at any of the trusted Knoxville concrete contractor, is made in pure concrete and it does not require a lot of maintenance.
So the best thing to do is to learn those simple tips for the maintenance pf the concrete floors so that you could add years to the life of the concrete floors that are already committed to durability and strength like none other.
Compared to the other flooring options such as carpet, concrete requires minimal maintenance but it would not be fair to say that they do not require any attention at all. You have to keep a check on them so that you know what their condition is.
But the amount of care, the concrete floors will need, depends largely upon the traffic that you are getting on that specific area of the floor.
Here are the basic and easy steps that any concrete floor will require for cleaning and maintenance, the decorative concrete, the stenciled one or the stamped one, all will be fine with these tips. So take a look at them and know for yourself.
- In the first step you will dust, mop or sweep the concrete floor so that all the particles of debris are gone and you can move to the next step. You can also use the vacuum cleaner for this purpose.
- Now take a floor cleaner that has a neutral pH for cleaning the floor and use clean water to add to it. now use the mop to clean in it thoroughly and damp it out.
- Now thoroughly mop the floor so that every nook and corner has been cleaned properly and let the floor dry.
- Once the floor is completely dried off, now start the foot traffic on it and replace the rugs as well.
- If protective coating is needed for the floor, use the sealer or some wax to look the seals of the floor and get the best results.
- The best thing to do is to clean the spills from the floor as soon as they occur.